Friday, March 25, 2011
Offspring's choir concert
Last night Offspring was in the school choir concert. He chose to be in the choir as its optional, which surprised (and delighted) me. First they played 3 songs on the recorder. Hot Cross Buns, Merrily We Roll Again and some other song I didn't recognize. Then there was a "challenge" song that only the best recorder players got to play. I assumed he wouldn't be in the challenge one, but damn if he wasn't. I was really proud of him. The funny part is that the challenge song was ..... wait for it .... Bad Bad Leroy Brown, which completely cracked me up. However, laughing hysterically is generally frowned upon during a 4th grade concert, so I had to stifle myself. Then the choir sang 5 songs, which was really really cute. And no, I will not subject anyone to listening to it, although I did of course video it. The best part was seeing him all dressed up in black pants, brand new black dress shoes, and a white dress shirt. He looked SO cute. Man, I love that kid.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment