Saturday, February 25, 2012

HOW much did you say???

I dropped our external hard drive about a year ago, and I didn't bother getting it fixed because we couldn't afford it at the time and also, it wasn't really pressing that we fix it right away.  I mean, I knew we'd have to fix it eventually because it has gobs of photos on it that are not anywhere else, but it wasn't at the top of the spend-money-on priority list.  But, this new consulting gig I have, I really need some templates of stuff I've done in the past and they are on that hard drive.  So I called around today and did some investigating ... and get this: it is going to cost between $700-$2400 to fix it.  OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

< insert me falling over here >

I think I'm going to stand on a street corner tonight with a low cut shirt and stillettos.

No comments:

Post a Comment