This is my new chair. This is not my house, this is just a stock photo of my new chair. I am so excited. I have always wanted a super comfy chair, and this is DA BOMB of comfy chairs. It rocks, it leans back, and it lays almost completely flat when totally reclined. I am in heaven. Ahhhhhhhhhhhh.
Hi Zill,
ReplyDeleteGreat chair but I think it would be "comfier" if it was upholstered in cloth. Though I guess you can always lay a soft blanket over it so it can "breathe" a little bit. Oh, or you could wear one of those funny looking moo-moo blanket things that they offer on those infomercials in the wee hours. Darn, I forget what they're called. A kinda cult has formed around those blankety loose robe thingamajiggers.
You seem to be so busy that I hope you're able to enjoy it often. I must say that Chad (and you) has/have great taste in footwear... love those boots!
bob clark.