Wednesday, October 17, 2012
But I don't use a landline.....
I just signed Offspring up for Delta's frequent flyer program and it asked for a mobile phone number, and then for a home phone number. My mobile number is our home number, so I left it blank. *error* It required me to fill in a home number. So I filled in my mobile number in that field too. *error*. WTF? Now what am I gonna put in? I don't use a landline. Ultimately, I put his dad's number in there, but if I need to sign up for Delta's miles myself (which I should do, I travel for business alot lately), I'm not quite sure what to put there. I guess I'll put Wheeler's cell number there. But it's just annoying that they are so behind the times that they don't account for people who only use a mobile for everything. I've used a mobile for everything for 5+ years. Get with the program people!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I treat "home number" as "main number" .... thus cell # would go there.
ReplyDelete