I got a makeover today at Nordstrom. I looked so much better with actual makeup applied correctly. Wow. So of course I bought it all, but now I'm quite worried about my ability to replicate the results. You know how your hair stylist can always make your hair look 4 times better than you ever can do at home? Even the day right after your haircut? So we'll see tomorrow. It actually started out as an odyssey to purchase sunscreen for my face that would not burn or cause breakouts. I ended up with sunscreen, moisturizer, foundation, and concealer. And the color of blush she used is a new one that will be in tomorrow or the next day, so I'm going to go back and get that too. This from the girl that never wears makeup. I better start now!
Remember my terrific plan to cover up all my dirty dishes with a towel? Well, they are all still there, under the towel, but now there are more dishes all over the counter. Sigh.....
Is it hockey season yet?
No comments:
Post a Comment