Our kitten has been chasing - to no avail I might mention - a housefly all day. ALL day. Right now she is running spastically around the living room and randomly flings herself into the air waving her paws wildly in an attempt to catch the fly. Well, at least she is getting some exercise. The Big Cat is just sitting on the couch impassively. She doesn't care. In fact, she just meandered off to the bedroom to see what Wheeler is doing, perhaps something less interesting than chasing flies. And indeed, Wheeler is dead asleep, sawing logs. Just like Big Cat likes it.
Wheeler's new wheelchair is slated to arrive in about 10 days. It should be smokin' hot - all black with metallic sparkles. And here I thought my man couldn't get one stitch hotter. *yowsa*! Speaking of him, still battling infection from HELL. I think maybe possibly hopefully I found something that is helping. We'll see .... I've learned not to declare victory too soon with these things.
Small Boy found a frog on the way to school. We were walking along and all of a sudden he darts off the sidewalk into the grass and back on just as quickly. He said "I caught a frog!". I said "you did not!" because he did it so quickly, I thought he was just fooling with me. So he opened his hand and sure enough, there was a tiny little frog. We gave him to the crossing guard.
Got the carpets cleaned today. Ho-hum.
No comments:
Post a Comment