- Finding a plumber who has a "service 4 toilets get one free" coupon. As it happens, I have 5 toilets with SERIOUS issues, so I guess I'll only pay for four.
- The song "Milkshake". And I know it also amuses at least one other reader here.
- My kid when he puts his hands on his hips and says "uhhh, mom! Like that is soooo last week" whilst rolling his eyes looking evah so cool. I have, of course, no earthly idea where he got that from.
- When said plumber calls me and says "what brand are your toilets?" and I reply "uhhhhhhhh. white?"
- Wheeler falling asleep in his chair with his head rolling forth and back hitting the button that goes BEEP! and makes his chair drive, watch him wake up in a panic and stop the chair. Repeat. About 18 times in succession. (I took pity today and turned his chair off when he fell asleep ... note to self: be sure to turn chair on again at some point ...)
- Wallace and Gromit
- The frenzy and panic whipped up 'round here when one flake of snow is predicted.
The absurdity of life never ceases to amaze me!
No comments:
Post a Comment