- Can I get some water?
- Is my urine cloudy?
- Is the bag full?
- Can you turn my heating blanket on to 3?
- Is my leg hitting the bedrail?
- Can you scratch my head?
- Can I get my pills? (at 6:45 which annoyed me most because he knows I give him his pills when Offspring gets here in the AM)
And those are the ones I remember, there were others that I have blocked out of my head as a form of post-traumatic stress coping.
Now I'm tired, cranky and have a headache.
It snowed here again last night. About 3-4 inches I'd say, and school is closed. But Offspring
is a great kid, he is happily amusing himself while I work (and whine).
.... over and out, as I grab Exedrin migrain and a cup of tea ....
No comments:
Post a Comment