... Wheeler is in a pissy mood. And wants 10 things before I'm up and/or as I start to work, or wants to know the status of the 129 things I have to do but haven't gotten to.
Can you rub my eyes (yes), can you empty the bag (no, its not full yet, I'll do it later), can I get something to eat (yes), can you help me reprogram Axel now pleasssssse??? (no, don't be an idiot! that takes forever), can I get a shower (not yet, you know I have a call at 11)? will you get my prescriptions from Walgreens (yes)? Will you call the dr office and get those other Rxs for me (yes, but later)? Is the closet cleared out yet? (duh, what do you think?) can you put in that Santana CD (... sure, I'll shut the door because I HATE that cd more than anything else on the planet), do we have anything besides water or milk? (no, do you remember me going to the grocery store since you asked me this last night?), your frog's water looks terrible, you should call the store and ask what to do (ok, later). Have you done the taxes? (no). FSA? (no). Is my leg hitting the bedrail?(no). Did you feed the dog? (not yet) Is the cat's litter dirty? (yes, so?)
Ergh. Its gonna be a long Monday.
No comments:
Post a Comment