Monday, June 11, 2012

Remote office


Since I'm working remotely from home, my job sent me absolutely everything I needed for a remote office.  And about 10 things I didn't need.  Here is the giant pile of boxes that have arrived at my house the first week that I worked there (week of May 21st):


I was so overwhelmed with the number of boxes that I let them sit until today when I finally opened them.  ALL of those boxes translated to just this (noting that I already had the laptop, that wasn't in the boxes above, just the docking station was in the boxes - the docking station is under the pile of papers over the laptop):


Can you believe that???  Now I have to break down all those boxes and recycle a ton of cardboard.  And I still haven't gotten my printer, so I'll have yet one more giant box to open and hook up to my system.

TOO.  MUCH.  STUFF!  

No comments:

Post a Comment