The dogs are boarded at the vet while Wheeler is at the hospital so I don't have to drive home and back twice a day. Here's what went down.
Dog and Dogley: We are back in JAIL???? Whatever did we do?? I mean, I know
that we drug every napkin from Offspring's party out of the trash
yesterday, but well, aside from THAT....
Me: Oh stop
complaining, you are in the Chateau de Dog suite that has a toddler bed,
a television, toys, food and water, and I bought you EACH a giant meaty
bone to munch on while you're there.
Dog: But there is no warm body to lay against and no one to continuously pet me.
Dogley: And no one makes and throws popcorn at me!
Me: Well, you're stuck there because Wheeler is sick.
Both dogs: WHEELER IS SICK????? Us go fix him!!!!! Where Wheeler????
Me: He'll be home soon and you can lick and snuggle with him then.
Dogs: Good. There's nothing we can't fix with slobbery love!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment