On that note, I'm taking FMLA (Family Medical Leave Act) time for the
foreseeable future until things are resolved and I can turn my attention
back to work again. While it's bad because it's unpaid, it will be a
massive burden off my shoulders of not trying to juggle full time work
and being here at the hospital. My boss is being uber understanding, so
that's great. They just want me to focus on the important thing - Wheeler.
Sunday, February 8, 2015
You're not LEAVING are you???!
About an hour ago, I went to leave the hospital to let the dogs out
and to get some food for us and as I walked away jangling my car keys,
the nurse looked at me in a panic and said "You're not leaving are
you???". I told her I was just leaving for a short while and I'd be
back. She said "Oh thank god, we can't possibly leave him all alone and
we have no idea what we'd do without you there all day and night".
Good thing he's married to me - someone who can sleep hanging upside down by my toes while near railroad tracks. I can sleep anywhere!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment